Partner training and support documentation on ordering CPS can be found on Partner Central. Distributor training and support documentation can be found on Distributor Central.
There are a variety of training modules available that focus on specific aspects of Cisco Professional Services (CPS).
- CPS Business Rules for Partners and CPS Business Rules for Distributors. These modules cover the business rules for ordering CPS, including eligibility and discounting.
- CPS 1.7 Release Training. This presentation outlines the newly streamlined CPS portfolio including new and consolidated services, terminated services and corresponding alternative offers, updated eligibility requirements, and the introduction of multi-levels of service.
- Ordering CPS Using Ordering Tool for Partners and Ordering CPS Using Ordering Tool for Distributors. PowerPoint presentations giving basic instructions and screen prints on how to order CPS on Ordering Tool.
- Opening a CPS Case in Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW). A step-by-step guide for obtaining operational support when ordering CPS services through CCW. (Additional information on ordering CPS through CCW will be posted soon.)
- CPS Business Rules for Partners E-Learning and CPS Business Rules for Distributors E-Learning. Webinars which cover the same business rules content as the first training module listed above, but in voice-over format.
- CPS Offers and Specializations / Designations. This document lists all the CPS services currently available by SKU and the specializations or designations a partner must have to order each one.
- Ordering Guides There are Ordering Guides available that cover all aspects of ordering CPS on Ordering Tool on Distributor Central and Partner Central. Additional information on ordering CPS through CCW will be posted shortly.
Cisco.com lists all CPS service descriptions including SKUs.
Ordering Tool (OT)
Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW)