In order to access SCC for Indirect Resellers and Distributors, you must first obtain a Cisco.com User ID (CCO User ID) and associate to your company. The procedure below describes how to obtain a CCO User ID.
1. Open your Web browser and navigate to www.cisco.com.
2. Click the ‘Register' hyperlink located in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. The Cisco.com Registration screen appears. Complete the screen and make sure you click ‘Yes’ to accept Cisco’s Privacy Statement at the bottom of the page.
4. Click the ‘Submit’ button when finished and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to your e-mail address.
5. Click the activation hyperlink in the email confirmation to confirm your information and your CCO ID will generate.
6. Navigate to the Partner Self Service website: www.cisco.com/go/pss
and login with your new CCO ID and password.
7. You will be brought to the Partner Self Service page, navigate to the scroll bar and move it to the left until you find 'Associate Myself with a Company'. Click on the 'Associate Myself with a Company' link.
8. Select the country from the drop down menu and enter your company name in the blank field, or enter the first letter of your company name in the space provided.
Note: If you can’t find your company, check the spelling and search for other possible names, such as a parent company name, local subsidiary, acronym (IBM), or complete company name (International Business Machines). If after a thorough search you are certain that your company is not registered, go to “Register My Company”.
9. The results of your search will be listed. Select the location you wish to be associated with.
Note: If the exact location is not listed, choose the headquarter location or the address nearest to your location. After you have submitted your request, you can contact your Partner Administrator to create your exact location and move your profile.
10. You will be taken to the 'Update Profile' page. There are two components to updating your profile: My Profile and My Information. You will be automatically guided from one section to the next. First, complete all required fields with your information. Second, select the customized information alerts you wish to receive.
11. Once all your profile information appears correctly, submit the request.
Note: Upon completing your profile information, a message will confirm that your company association request has been submitted. You will be notified by email whether your request has been approved or denied by your company’s Cisco Partner Administrator. Once your request has been approved, you will be able to log into Partner Self Service with partner level access.
Pending Company Association Request
Your Partner Administrator is responsible for approving your company association request. If you have not received an approval email within five days of your request, or if you’re not sure whether your request is still pending, log into Partner Self Service and choose “Associate Myself with a Company”. If the request is still pending, you will see information about when the request was sent and who the request was sent to. If necessary, contact the Partner Administrator listed to expedite your request.
For Additional Help with Partner Self Service:
User Guide: http://apps.cisco.com/WWChannels/GETLOG/pdf/userGuide_en.pdf
Open a Case: Click on the 'Get Help from Partner Relationship Team' link.